The Snohomish Inn will allow pets to stay in the hotel rooms up to 10 days with our guests as long as the following guidelines are followed:
- Customers must let the Snohomish Inn know at the time of check in that there will be pet(s) in the hotel room. If this policy is broken there will be a $150.00 fee.
- The Snohomish Inn must have a valid credit card number or deposit on file. This is for a damage deposit. If the customer is paying by cash and has no credit cards there will be a minimum cash deposit of $75.00. This cash deposit will not be given back to the customer until an employee does an inspection of the room and has found that no damage has been done.
- Pets are not to be bathed in the hotel room.
- Pets are not to sleep in the bed or on the bedding.
- The Snohomish Inn does not allow pets to be left alone in the hotel room unless they are in a kennel.
Charges will be applied if these guidelines are not followed and any damage has occurred.